This recipe does require you to heat up your kitchen just a bit, but the result is a cool, creamy cheesecake that bears quite a resemblance to the traditional dairy-based version. I tasted this cheesecake for the first time last month at a vegetarian cookout and it was delicious!
3 tubs of Tofutti
1 cup sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
¼ cup flour
Ready-made graham cracker pie crust, 2 extra servings size
- Mix the Tofutti, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Once smooth, fold in the flour, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes, until the top just starts to turn brown.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with desired topping before serving.
Note: if you don't use the 2 extra servings size crust, you will have filling left over.