https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJWRwGjCNs Try this simple guacamole and adapt it to your taste with as many additions as you like.
1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon lime juice 3 ripe avocados 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 1/4 cup minced red onion 1 minced jalapeno or serrano pepper 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Pour lemon and lime juice in a bowl.
- Cut each avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop the flesh from the skin; add to bowl with juice.
- Mash avocado with a potato masher or a fork, until smooth.
- Mix in cilantro, red onion, jalapeño pepper and salt and stir.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn't brown.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.