Sweet potatoes can be savory and sweet. If you prefer a more savory dish, these roasted sweet potatoes just might be a new staple on your menu. Chop, season and roast them for 20 minutes and they're ready!
Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes
2 large sweet potatoes, diced (2 pounds)
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 teaspoon each: chili powder, smoked paprika, seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon old bay
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Lay your potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Pour the oil over them and rub it on the potatoes to make sure they are all coated.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the spices over the potatoes and rub them all over the potatoes.
- Make sure the potatoes are in a single layer on your pan.
- Roast them for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.