Caesar Salad Dressing
¾ cup Veganaise
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons capers
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pour everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
Adapted from Savory Sweet Life
6 slices bread (fresh or day old), cut into cubes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used canola)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
½ teaspoon rosemary
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
Preheat over to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the bread and stir to combine.
- Add cubed bread and toss until the bread is evenly coated.
- Spread coated bread cubes on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes and stir them.
- Bake them for an additional 15 minutes until done.
- Store croutons in air-tight container or ziplock bag.